White names on GenCircles
I was idly looking around GenCircles (http://www.gencircles.com) for White names and came across a chap named Darrell Shaffer who appears to have a wealth of information about our Otter Valley relations. I have sent off an e-mail to him, and am hoping that he replies. I also invited him to have a look in here.
In just a little browsing, I have already found another intermarriage between the White and Carter clans. It's amazing that most of us turned out alright!
After a little more researching, this really is quite a comprehensive resource, especially for the Carter branch of our family.
http://www.gencircles.com/users/darrellshaffer/7
In just a little browsing, I have already found another intermarriage between the White and Carter clans. It's amazing that most of us turned out alright!
After a little more researching, this really is quite a comprehensive resource, especially for the Carter branch of our family.
http://www.gencircles.com/users/darrellshaffer/7

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home